No matter how amazing our outdoor and holiday lighting displays are, if we have no customers, no one gets to see them. Our team of talented sales representatives keeps us going by getting the word out about our award-winning designs to potential customers. As the face of the business, our sales representatives know how important it is to be professional, courteous, and knowledgeable about the services we provide. If you love meeting new people and live to make a deal, our sales representative might be for you.
As a sales representative for Decorating Elves, you’ll be responsible for acquiring new customers for all four types of lighting services we provide:
- Outdoor lighting
- Landscape lighting
- Christmas lighting and decorations
- Halloween lighting and decorations
For each type of service, we offer design, installation, maintenance, and repair services. Sales representatives make sure our customers can take advantage of our full range of services with minimal effort. We think of our sales representatives kind of like a concierge, guiding our customers to the services that fit them best, then ensuring access to those services is as easy as possible.
We arm our sales representatives with a reputation of almost 20 years of creating jaw-dropping lighting displays here in Tampa Bay. As an established outdoor, landscape, and holiday lighting company, our sales representatives can literally use the Bay area as a living portfolio of our work. This makes selling our services much easier since a customer will never have to go far to find an example of how we bring light and cheer to central Florida!
This is a full-time, commission-based position and is available immediately.
- During training (2-3 months), sales representatives receive minimum wage as well as bonuses.
- After training, sales representatives earn a draw plus commissions. The average draw is $48K per year, while commissions can launch that up to $90K per year!
Sales representatives work during weekday afternoons, four weekday evenings each week, and on weekends as needed.
- Convert company-provided leads to sales
- Generate your own sales leads and pursue those leads
- Establish rapport with customers, both existing and potential
- Coordinate with field teams to efficiently complete jobs
- Resolve customer complaints expeditiously
- Meet promised job completion deadlines
- Communicate with team members and crew leaders frequently
- Take ownership of your work and responsibility for any mistakes
- Follow safety regulations and COVID-19 protocols
- Have a valid Florida driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a vehicle you can use for sales calls
- Have strong communication skills
- Be ambitious and motivated
- Have a positive attitude
- Be able to complete a background check
- Have the ability to arrive on time with a readiness to work
- Have good personal hygiene skills
- Can sit and stand for extended periods
- Paid on-the-job training
- Mileage reimbursement
- Free uniforms
- Company provided laptop
- Company provided cell phone
- Bonus for self-generated leads
- Not stuck behind a desk
- Get to see new places every day
- Be a part of a supportive, inclusive team
- Earn chances to win awesome prizes at our Annual Christmas breakfast
If you think you’re a good fit for the Sales Representative position with Decorating Elves, complete the below application to apply.